tire disc priest

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

tire disc priest

Postby tire » 19 Mar 2015, 00:14

General Information:

Character name: tire

Applying for Social OR Raider? raider

Class/Level: priest lvl 100

Character profile link (WoW Armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ire/simple

Any regularly played alts? tank drood anaram lvl 670

Guild History danish warlords, invidia

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave: invidia was becouse the guild master kicked most of the raid team couse of a small fail and wantet to go on progressing. danish warlords becouse they dont raid BRF yet and it is a social guild.

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join: couse it is a good guild and becouse i like raiding and you needed healers

If you are an x-realm applicant: why have you chosen to migrate to Bloodhoof / how did you hear about and consider applying to LW? i am on bloodhoof

Raiding:

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements. While not being taken into account for our main raid team, social members may of course take part in any flex or alt raids run by the guild.

Do you have any experience raiding Vanilla, BC, LK or Cata content at its appropriate level? i have bin raiding on a simi high raiding lvl in LK cata and MOP

Which main AddOns are you using for raiding? DBM, recount, GTFO, VuhDo, Thogar assist

Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one? have it

Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids? (Monday, Thursday and Sunday 19:45-23:30 server time) year

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids? i have always played disc and i can bring a lot of absorbs to the raid

Why do you like to raid? What do you aim for? couse i like raiding thats way i play the game, i aim for high end raiding

Extra Info

Water, Gold or Cheese? gold

Tell us a little about the person behind the character! i am 20 years old i am working as a farmer in denmark and i am yousing most of my time home on my computer playing wow or other games.

What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild? a social guild that wants to get bosses down when we are raiding
tire

Re: tire disc priest

Postby Indigo » 20 Mar 2015, 12:24

Heya,

thanks for your application to LW, but i'm afraid we've decided to decline it at this point. The start of a new raid alliance brought us 3 new healers this week, and with 2 holy paladins and a disc priest on the roster now, it wouldn't make any sense to recruit another disc priest at this point, or another healer in general.

Best of luck in your search for a new guild!
WoW: Indigo/Aurora @ Bloodhoof EU
SW:TOR: Ivrea/Corday @ The Red Eclipse EU
D3: Indigo#2926
SC2: Ivrea#527
Indigo

Return to Recruitment