Social Application - Protection Warrior

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

Social Application - Protection Warrior

Postby kaldus » 27 Oct 2014, 03:35

General Information:

Character name: Kaldus

Applying for Social OR Raider?
Social
Class/Level:
Warrior level 10
Character profile link (WoW Armory):

Any regularly played alts?
I also play a mage Zaldus for something different.

Guild History

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave:

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join:
I am looking for a nice guild with a core group of players who know each other quite well.

If you are an x-realm applicant: why have you chosen to migrate to Bloodhoof / how did you hear about and consider applying to LW?
I was chatting to sorceress and she said lots of nice things about players in the guild being the same for a long time, that sounded good.

Raiding:

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements. While not being taken into account for our main raid team, social members may of course take part in any flex or alt raids run by the guild.

Do you have any experience raiding Vanilla, BC, LK or Cata content at its appropriate level?
I dont have any and I'm not looking for a raid spot.

Extra Info

Water, Gold or Cheese?
Water

Tell us a little about the person behind the character!
I'm a scottish lad, 40 years old so a mature gamer, I fancied giving WOW a go, especially with the new expansion coming. I like to chat and have a laugh when playing.

What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild?
I'm looking for a home with nice people, maybe some advice and answers some questions as I level up.
kaldus

Re: Social Application - Protection Warrior

Postby Indigo » 27 Oct 2014, 19:59

Heya,

thanks for your application to LW.
As far as a social invite is concerned, you're welcome to contact any of our admins ingame for an invite :)
WoW: Indigo/Aurora @ Bloodhoof EU
SW:TOR: Ivrea/Corday @ The Red Eclipse EU
D3: Indigo#2926
SC2: Ivrea#527
Indigo

Return to Recruitment