Macleodas

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

Macleodas

Postby Macleodas » 19 Apr 2014, 12:06

General Information

Character name: Macleodas

Applying for Social OR Raider?: Social with potential raids in future maybe?

Class/Level: Paladin/90

Character profile link (WoW Armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... Macleodas/

Any regularly played alts?: A few currently on the Horde.

Guild History

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave: I'm an ex raider and more of a social member within Twilight Dawn on Horde side. I raided a lot during Wrath and Cata but due to finishing uni this past year I put it on the back seat while IRL took over, now I'm much more of a social player/casual raider filling in for others when needed and hope to do the same here at Lightwalkers.

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join: A few months ago I was on Alliance and in this guild from a friend invite (Calis) but transferred this character to Horde. My character is Alliance again and plan on keeping it that way. I really liked it here though and as such would love to come back.

Raiding:

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements. While not being taken into account for our main raid team, social members may of course take part in any flex or alt raids run by the guild.

Do you have any experience raiding Vanilla, BC, LK or Cata content at its appropriate level? I raided a lot during end wrath and through cata.

Which main AddOns are you using for raiding? DBM, Omen, class timers, grid, dkp if needed

Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one? I have vent but yeah would get TS too no problem.

Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids? (Monday, Thursday and Sunday 19:45-23:30 server time)

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids? I've always been drawn to the lore behind holy paladins and have played one since I started the game back in 2007/8. I think holy paladins bring great utility to the raids with their hand spells and more recent versatile AoE and single target spells.

Why do you like to raid? What do you aim for? I like the challenge and getting to know people on vent, having a few laughs while taking down bosses and earning awesome loot :)

Extra Info

Water, Gold or Cheese? Cheese! Always cheese! Cheese burgers, cheesey garlic bread, chips & cheese, tuna & cheese melt.... Cheese :yay:

Tell us a little about the person behind the character! My RL name is Luke, 22, from Hull, UK and I'm a graphic designer for a record label.

I've been playing since the start of Wrath and raided semi-hardcore through to the end of cata where I took a break due to finishing uni. When I came back for mists I played in a much more casual and social manner while filling in the odd spot or two every week or so for the guild I'm in on Horde side.

While away from WoW I'm usually working, maintaining self health and fitness or out and about with friends at local venues or galleries.

What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild? A friendly atmosphere to enjoy WoD and play socially/enjoy a few raids with down the line maybe.
Macleodas

Re: Macleodas

Postby Indigo » 19 Apr 2014, 13:40

Heya,

i have no prob at all with you rejoining as social member, and i think we might also be able to offer you a raidspot as healer if you're interested and if your gear is up for it. Just /w any of our admins ingame for an invite :)
WoW: Indigo/Aurora @ Bloodhoof EU
SW:TOR: Ivrea/Corday @ The Red Eclipse EU
D3: Indigo#2926
SC2: Ivrea#527
Indigo

Re: Macleodas

Postby Macleodas » 19 Apr 2014, 13:47

Great, thanks!

I shall do later on :wave:
Macleodas

Return to Recruitment