Healy

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

Healy

Postby Healy » 10 Apr 2014, 18:16

Well firstly thx to Indi for the inv :) and been nice chatting with some of you online so far!

Here's my app as promised (hope it manages to impress, reduce you to tears and move you deeply) :)

General Information:

Character name: Healy

Applying for Social OR Raider? Social/Raider (Raider would be a huge bonus but know you guys already hitting HC and current ilvl for norm only)

Class/Level: Disco Priest 90

Character profile link (WoW Armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... aly/simple

Any regularly played alts? Well still have a Blood DK over on the unwashed Horde side that I can bring to the party if ever needed :)

Guild History

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave: Vintage (played until MoP hit then RL took me away and returning recently I discover that a lot of online/guild mates stopped playing)

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join: Indi responded to my LF guild post on forums http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10342414200#6 and after chatting online via battletag it seemed the ideal home to hang my hat, chew the fat and other witty and amusing sayings to boot...or to be clear LW seemed the exact fit for my hopes in finding that new guild.

If you are an x-realm applicant: why have you chosen to migrate to Bloodhoof / how did you hear about and consider applying to LW? I was x-realm (boo-hiss a bad boy Troll hordey but saw the light and now I'm a big blue smurf/squid)

Raiding:

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements. While not being taken into account for our main raid team, social members may of course take part in any flex or alt raids run by the guild.

Do you have any experience raiding Vanilla, BC, LK or Cata content at its appropriate level? LK (took ol blue eyes down and earned the title) and Cata

Which main AddOns are you using for raiding? Mains are VuhDo, DBM, Recount

Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one? TS installed a ready to go :)

Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids? (Monday, Thursday and Sunday 19:45-23:30 server time) Ideal times for me as my lovely wifey is usually out on the Mon/Thu evenings (she hits the gym like a demon!) and Sunday also.

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids? In the far past...BC days I used to always roll melee then found the healing path (twinkle twinkle ray of light from above...sorry carried away!) and never really looked back have tried most healing classes and LOVE my disco priests and driuids (did I mention I can bring a lvl 87 resto over also?).

Why do you like to raid? What do you aim for?

For me Raiding is to enjoy the end content and see the big bells and whistles the game has to offer, not a huge progression chaser but always nice to have the shiney gear...mostly though it about spending time when playing WoW with friends, having a laugh whilst learning a boss etc. taking the micky for wiping but then putting the serious head on when its time to take them down! I like to think that not everyone knows everything there is to know about their fav toons class and so always on the lookout to better my understanding of my role and how best to fit into a team.

Extra Info

Water, Gold or Cheese? Hmmmmmm...Golden Cheese washed to in sparkling water :D (or am I just being a little cocky there...*blush*)

Tell us a little about the person behind the character!

Well RL name is Adam (Ad to friends) I happily married to my lovely wife and have a young daughter and older son...I'm 37 + VAT and live in Northants UK. I served some time in the forces but left many moons ago (I learned I was allowed to think for myself...oh the shock and horror of it...mind you that has led me to some disastrous times cough cough least said and so on...).

Been playing WoW on and off since BC though remember in the past trying Vanilla at one time, just returned to the game after a year or so off due to RL and enjoy it most when you find that guild of likeminded folks to laugh away the hours online.

Just got the fitness bug again so presently dragging my sorry self out of bed at stupid o'clock every morning for a run!

What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild?

Social side to enjoy online time, after all we pay for the time online so why not enjoy it...some like to solo etc. but I always happiest when being able to have a laugh about this or that...and also to be a member of a team to enjoy the end game content with!

Anyway all hope this appeals...and see you in-game soon!
Healy

Return to Recruitment