Wythien

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

Wythien

Postby Wythien » 29 Mar 2014, 18:30

Hi. Here's my application. Hope to hear from you soon. My character will be on for a while this evening and I will keep checking back in case you guys have any questions for me.

General Information:

Character name: Wythien

Applying for Social OR Raider? Social / Raider in WoD

Class/Level: Priest (ReRoll)

Character profile link (WoW Armory):

Any regularly played alts? None

Guild History

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave: A couple of social guilds on Argent Dawn. Reason for leaving, the guilds activity died down and I didn't like being the only one on.

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join: Saw an advert on the WoW Europe Forums. Looking for a nice stable guild and friends to raid with in the future.

If you are an x-realm applicant: why have you chosen to migrate to Bloodhoof / how did you hear about and consider applying to LW? As above

Raiding:

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements. While not being taken into account for our main raid team, social members may of course take part in any flex or alt raids run by the guild.

Do you have any experience raiding Vanilla, BC, LK or Cata content at its appropriate level? No

Which main AddOns are you using for raiding? No. Would like advice on this.

Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one? Yes

Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids? (Monday, Thursday and Sunday 19:45-23:30 server time) Yes

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids? I wanted a healer / dps combo although I've always generally played a healer in past games / guilds. I will be going 'Holy' as I prefer the style of play. I may be convinced to play Disc but I generally hate absorbs as healing.

Why do you like to raid? What do you aim for? I aim to see bosses go down. I like figuring out mechanics and the rush you get from working on and finally defeating a boss. I'm generally not a loot-centric person although who doesn't like shiny loot from time to time :)

Extra Info

Water, Gold or Cheese? Gold - 'It's shiny'.

Tell us a little about the person behind the character! My name is Joe and I'm from the UK. I'm a little older than most at 36, although I do as much as I can to stay / feel young (some might say I'm in denial lol). I'm going back to university again in May, which would be my 4th time! I'm an avid gamer, although I haven't done the raid scene since a game called Everquest, where I was a raid leader. My other hobbies include music (currently failing to learn how to play the guitar) and sports, particularly american sports such as basketball and american football.

What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild? Bunch of friendly people to talk with whilst I level and get to know my class and eventually raid with.
Wythien

Re: Wythien

Postby Indigo » 30 Mar 2014, 00:58

Hey there,

i'm afraid i haven't been around tonight but you're welcome to contact me ingame anytime for a guildinvite - this is assuming i understand your application correctly and you're looking for a raidspot in WoD, but would be ok with being a social member until either WoD, or until a raidspot opens up in LW.

Best to just add my battletag (Indigo#2926) as i'm online on D3 a lot atm; i'll keep an eye out for you ingame as well whenever i'm on WoW tho :)
WoW: Indigo/Aurora @ Bloodhoof EU
SW:TOR: Ivrea/Corday @ The Red Eclipse EU
D3: Indigo#2926
SC2: Ivrea#527
Indigo

Return to Recruitment