Grazynka WindWalker Monk

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

Grazynka WindWalker Monk

Postby MikeZ » 02 Mar 2014, 22:02

General Information:

Character name:
Grazynka
Applying for Social OR Raider?
Both :D
Class/Level:
MONK (WW) 90
Character profile link (WoW Armory):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... nka/simple
Any regularly played alts?
===

Guild History

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave:
Shadow Dragons (Riding just ones a week)
Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join:
I spoke with Kanath in front of SoO entrence, and hyped me a little bit

Raiding:

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements. While not being taken into account for our main raid team, social members may of course take part in any flex or alt raids run by the guild.

Do you have any experience raiding Vanilla, BC, LK or Cata content at its appropriate level?
I did some raiding on Cata, but not much
Which main AddOns are you using for raiding?
DBM, GTFO, Recount, Grid
Have TS installed + mic or would installed ?
Yup
Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids? (Monday, Thursday and Sunday 19:45-23:30 server time)
If my iLvL allowes me to do so, I'll be there everytime!
Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?
I was actualy curious about upcoming mists of pandaria and monk, back when cata was. Whene MOP seen the daylight, I thought, let's try out new class, and I really liked it! I think that my class can bring some powerfull AoE, and quite nice Single target DPS
Why do you like to raid? What do you aim for?
I love working in group, and making friends with same intrest as I have. I aim to achive: Get as much expirience as I can, have fun with ppl, relax, and ofcousre get good gear!

Extra Info

Water, Gold or Cheese?
Water
Tell us a little about the person behind the character!
20y old student of Cinematic Arts, based in Poland. Happy, crazy, and freaky :)
What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild?
Just good fun&cooperation in achiving the best we can!

Additional notes:
I know thtat my language is bad, I'm working on it!
MikeZ

Re: Grazynka WindWalker Monk

Postby Indigo » 02 Mar 2014, 22:16

Hey there,

I'm afraid right now, we're not recruiting for our raidteam and it's rather unlikely that we'll be able to offer you a regular raidspot until WoD. We are, however, looking for more players that want to raid with us in WoD, when raid size will be flexible, backups will no longer be neccessary, and the guild will take a look at the option of mythic raiding.

So, if you would like to tag along as social member until then, you'd be welcome to. It would mean only joining the occasional flex raid or alt run until then tho.
WoW: Indigo/Aurora @ Bloodhoof EU
SW:TOR: Ivrea/Corday @ The Red Eclipse EU
D3: Indigo#2926
SC2: Ivrea#527
Indigo

Return to Recruitment