liek to join!

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

liek to join!

Postby Vampas » 25 Mar 2013, 15:07

Hey, so anyone still play?

I like to join the guild is possibru? :wiz:
Let me know

Regards
Vampas

Re: liek to join!

Postby FaceFoiled » 25 Mar 2013, 15:40

FaceFoiled

Postby Indigo » 25 Mar 2013, 16:33

I lol'd.
WoW: Indigo/Aurora @ Bloodhoof EU
SW:TOR: Ivrea/Corday @ The Red Eclipse EU
D3: Indigo#2926
SC2: Ivrea#527
Indigo

Postby Vampas » 25 Mar 2013, 16:39

lord of fire!?

It's just a game! y u heff to be mad :/
Vampas

Postby FaceFoiled » 25 Mar 2013, 16:49

I have to say, I had a little chuckle when I saw your post. I mean, seriously? :P
FaceFoiled

Postby Vampas » 25 Mar 2013, 17:11

Nah, I have no intensions of joining the guild, in fact I haven’t play WoW since the end of Cataclysm. I have a project of my own on another game that consumes most of my time.
The only reason I posted here was in hope that some of the old members that were about back then could still read this.
I was back then in bad terms with some people and got to a infuriating point that made me do what I did, I’m not by all means trying to make excuses to back up my actions, it was in fact a terrible thing to do and devastating for the community and some people that I actually cared for also suffered with it, Indi for example comes to mind. The bad names i not going to mention because there is no point.
But you know life’s is too short and one of these days I came across with something that reminded of Lightwalkers and decided to come here and apologise to those I cared for, they know who they are.
I hope most of you are well and still gaming and having fun together.
Once again honestly sorry for any pain and trouble caused, I’m really ashamed of my actions back then. I should have handled things in a diferent way but unfortunately i cannot change the past :/

Peace out
Regards
Vampas
Vampas

Postby Indigo » 25 Mar 2013, 19:47

*sigh*

To be honest, I had been hoping for a troll when i first read it, but your PM, your accounts e-mail and IP already told me it really was you before you made your last posting. Truth be told, i'd much prefer this whole issue was left where it has been for 4 years: dead and buried. I'll give you credit for coming here and apologizing tho, that's taken courage most others in the same situation probably would never have. And in the end, we all make mistakes sometimes.

So, yeah. As far as i'm concerned, i don't mind putting the whole story to it's final rest. I accept your apology (as far as i personally am concerned, i cannot speak for others) but i have my doubts that the break of trust can be mended. I care little for the epics and gold you took, but it's hard not to care for how you backstabbed me (and others).

Anyway, years have passed, LW have moved on, you have moved on; it's a thing of the past now, so let us leave it at that. I wish you good luck for the future and whatever you'll do.
WoW: Indigo/Aurora @ Bloodhoof EU
SW:TOR: Ivrea/Corday @ The Red Eclipse EU
D3: Indigo#2926
SC2: Ivrea#527
Indigo

Postby Macapple » 02 Apr 2013, 00:09

Cant add more than Indi really.

Life moves on and we managed to keep it all together and i got a crash course in building web sites which will probably bear me in stead sometime in life.

Hey ho, lifes too short.

Mac
Macapple

Return to Recruitment