Torulk - Tank warrior

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

Torulk - Tank warrior

Postby Torulk » 06 Nov 2012, 19:00

General Information:

Character name :
Torulk
Role Applying for Social /Raider
Raider/social
Class/Level:
90 warrior
Character profile link (WoW Armory):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ulk/simple
Alts:
Apanda - priest 90(H), Torúlk - pala 86(A)

Guild History

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave:
Just another guild (cata) left because the guild died during summer. Lightwalkers (cata/pandaria) Left because I didn't have the time for playing as i thought i would have due to my education at the university, but now i have quit the education so i'm currently without work so i got all the time in the world to raid now. I got back to Just another guild because it was only my irl friends that was in it. And now JaG is about to disband again so i would have to find another guild again.
Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join:
I got accepted to Lightwalkers to the upcoming pandaria as dps for the 2nd raid team, but i decided to quit as i didn't have the time i thought i would have...wich i now have so i decided to reapply to the guild simply because i have many (from my point of view) friends in it.

If you are an x-realm applicant: why have you chosen to migrate to Bloodhoof / how did you hear about and consider applying to LW?
Been on bloodhoof since day 1 of wow.

Please keep in mind that your char's history is one of the main sources of information available to us, when deciding on your application. A freshly renamed/transferred char with no history at all does not give us much chance to evaluate your application, especially if you decide not to share any information about your previous guild/realm/character name with us.

Raiding:
MSV 4/6, HoF 0/6, but experienced on first and 2nd boss with 8% wipe on first and 10%wipe on 2nd
If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements.

Do you have experience raiding Vanilla instances (ZG / AQ20 / MC / BWL / AQ40 / Naxx) or BC instances (Kara, SSC, TK, BT, MH etc.) from before LK was released?
ZG full, MC full, aq20 2nd boss, MC full, 4 bosses in BWL no bosses in AQ40 or naxx. Full kara, up to vashj in ssc, Up to KT in tempest keep and up to Akama in BT. Killed untill Archimonde in mh.
Which raid experience did you get during LK and any in Cata?
Cleared whole wotlk on 10 man normal. also cleared whole cata except nefarian on 10man normal, some hc's
Which AddOns are you using for raiding?
DBM, omen.
Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one?
I got ts and mic.
Our core raiding times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-24:00 server time (please note that all our raiding times are servertime, which can differ from your local time, for example in the UK)

Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids?
If you state you can make 3 raids a week and are unable to, we will need to assess your status in the trial and the guild. If you join and then suddenly unable to raid we will move you to social status and recruit to fill your spot.
I can raid anytime anyday now as i'm workless ;)

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?
I first planned to go as dps in pandaria but my guild kinda made me go tank wich i like playing as you get to do something more than just dpsing.
Do you have a WWS or World of logs report so we can see how you’re performing in raids?
No, sorry.

Extra Info

Water, Gold or Cheese?
Gold, it's shiny
Tell us a little about the person behind the character!
Tobias from Kumla in Sweden. 19 years old. I'm a fun and friendly(i hope) person to have in a guild and always in a good mood.
What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild?
I expect to have a fun time and to be treated well.
Torulk

Re: Torulk - Tank warrior

Postby Cherrycoke » 12 Nov 2012, 01:38

Hi again Torulk,

We are not actively recruiting.
There's no longer a second raid team.
Too many people lined up for this team quit game.

We are now left with an over-subscribed 10 man team - I'm afraid the best we can offer you is a social spot.
Cherrycoke

Return to Recruitment