Cyphers - Warlock

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

Cyphers - Warlock

Postby Cyphers » 07 Sep 2012, 08:52

General Information:

Character name : Cyphers

Role Applying for Social /Raider: Raider

Class/Level: 85

Character profile link (WoW Armory):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... s/advanced

Alts:
*Maxiz - Hunter 85 (horde)
*Aquila - Warrior 85 (alliance)
*Clarizza- Dk 85(horde)
*Ðomina- rogue 85 (horde)
*Phenéx - Paladin 85 (horde)
*Laquita - Warrior 85 (horde)
*Tronica - Mage 85 (horde)

Guild History:
there have been a few pass all this years, played around 6 years now.
but the most important ones has been , Kings and Aces, S P Q R, Immortals, Hidden Circle, Memento Mori, NoS
and now on horde side im in Reanimated.

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave:
Previous u can see above, Reason i left Kings and Aces - Gm took a break, many left and some went over to Hidden circle.
S P Q R was remade to OMEGA and many of the oldies left or quit wasnt the same anymore.
Hidden Circle i was getting more sick at this time and i didnt have the strenght to raid at this point.
Memento mori, my wife got an offer from her friend to come over to nos and so i tagged along:P
NoS - didnt feel like home over there and it was hard to find ppl to do stuff with and ye..

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join:
My wife said that u were an really nice guild and she really feels like i could love it here aswell.
My wife is Azraya.
and ofc we cant forget Bierdna, Henke, dia and the boys aswell, miss them to=)
was ment to take my hunter , but i kinda like my warlock now, so i hope thats not gonna be a issue

If you are an x-realm applicant: why have you chosen to migrate to Bloodhoof / how did you hear about and consider applying to LW?
was ally for 5 ½ year around 9 months ago then i joined the guild as they all faction to Horde .reanimated.

Please keep in mind that your char's history is one of the main sources of information available to us, when deciding on your application. A freshly renamed/transferred char with no history at all does not give us much chance to evaluate your application, especially if you decide not to share any information about your previous guild/realm/character name with us.

can be hard to see anything on Cyphers, cuz this charater haven been around that much, i lost intrest in it in begining of cata, but now since the patch i cant stop play it:O
its really really fun

Raiding:

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements.

Do you have experience raiding Vanilla instances (ZG / AQ20 / MC / BWL / AQ40 / Naxx) or BC instances (Kara, SSC, TK, BT, MH etc.) from before LK was released?
ZA, KARA, TK, MH, Gruul. BT. ZG.
Which raid experience did you get during LK and any in Cata?
Did all of it, raided everyother day for the whole Wotlk

Which AddOns are you using for raiding?
bartender4
Omen
Vuhdo
NeedToKnow

Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one?
i have TS and a Mic, but im kinda shy, but im a good listner

Our core raiding times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-24:00 server time (please note that all our raiding times are servertime, which can differ from your local time, for example in the UK)

Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids?
If you state you can make 3 raids a week and are unable to, we will need to assess your status in the trial and the guild. If you join and then suddenly unable to raid we will move you to social status and recruit to fill your spot.
I can

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?
i only played destro in the passed and i like it. tried affliction before but damn didn't know eyes could bleed that much of looking at dots!=)

Do you have a WWS or World of logs report so we can see how you’re performing in raids?
no sorry i dont have that

Extra Info

Water, Gold or Cheese?
Cheeese!

Tell us a little about the person behind the character!
My name is Magnus , im 37 years old, i live with my wife Mia in Luleå, Sweden.
have 2 wild beasts also called dogs,
i work 50% 8:00-12:00
Im always helpful and find it fun to be a helping hand and be around equal ppl:P

What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild?
well i expect what my wife is telling me haha, no but serious i excpet respect and loyalty and friendly ppl that wont judge or be mean to eachother,
ofc jokes is ok:p i mean sometimes ppl need a slap in tha face with a good comment^^
Cyphers

Re: Cyphers - Warlock

Postby Indigo » 07 Sep 2012, 14:13

You're welcome to contact any of our admins for a guildinvite ;)
WoW: Indigo/Aurora @ Bloodhoof EU
SW:TOR: Ivrea/Corday @ The Red Eclipse EU
D3: Indigo#2926
SC2: Ivrea#527
Indigo

Postby Swinook » 07 Sep 2012, 15:24

I have no problems with you being a warlock. Warlocks forever! :)
ImageImage
Swinook

Postby Cherrycoke » 08 Sep 2012, 11:17

not a gnome phew!
Cherrycoke

Return to Recruitment