Torulk - dps warrior

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

Torulk - dps warrior

Postby Torulk » 13 Aug 2012, 19:03

General Information:

Character name : Torulk

Role Applying for Social /Raider

Social atm, raider in MoP

Class/Level:
Warrior level 85

Character profile link (WoW Armory):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ulk/simple don't be intimidated by my badass look

Alts:
Mage, priest, dk, paladin and rogue

Guild History

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave:
Memento Mori, left because guild died. Just Another Guild, me and a friend got the guild from the previous guild master and made it a raiding guild with some success. Quit playing for the summer. Reanimated on horde side. quit playing because i didn't have so much time for it back then.

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join:

Talked to Dalta/daltino/daltinus(the million dalts) and he asked if i was interested in joining lightwalkers for MoP. Ofcourse i'm interested in playing with old friends ;)

If you are an x-realm applicant: why have you chosen to migrate to Bloodhoof / how did you hear about and consider applying to LW?

Been on bloodhoof since day one of WoW.

Please keep in mind that your char's history is one of the main sources of information available to us, when deciding on your application. A freshly renamed/transferred char with no history at all does not give us much chance to evaluate your application, especially if you decide not to share any information about your previous guild/realm/character name with us.

Raiding:

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements.

Do you have experience raiding Vanilla instances (ZG / AQ20 / MC / BWL / AQ40 / Naxx) or BC instances (Kara, SSC, TK, BT, MH etc.) from before LK was released?

Made full ZG, 2 or 3 bosses in AQ20, full MC, 4 bosses in BWL, no boss in aq40 and no boss in naxx, BC i did all except kael
thas, lady vashj and archimonde up to Shade of Akama in BT and none in SWP

Which raid experience did you get during LK and any in Cata?
Killed all of icc10 on normal, some on hc, both on 25 and 10, also killed all in ulduar 10 except yogg, all in toc10&25 all in naxx and halion10. In cata i've killed whole black decent except of nef, BoT i've killed all on normal. Fl i've cleared full and 2 on hc.

Which AddOns are you using for raiding?

As i was officer in the guild i raided ds with i used Yor announce, deadly boss mods and recount.

Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one?
Got both,

Our core raiding times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-24:00 server time (please note that all our raiding times are servertime, which can differ from your local time, for example in the UK)

Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids?
If you state you can make 3 raids a week and are unable to, we will need to assess your status in the trial and the guild. If you join and then suddenly unable to raid we will move you to social status and recruit to fill your spot.

I can raid 3 times a week.

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?

Right now i'm arms for pvp, but made my 2nd specc fury just to catch up on fury for mist of pandaria were fury is gonna be overpowered.

Do you have a WWS or World of logs report so we can see how you’re performing in raids?
No,

Extra Info

Water, Gold or Cheese?
Gold, my precioussssssssssssss

Tell us a little about the person behind the character!
Tobias from Kumla in Sweden. 19 years old, Gonna start studying economics at the University of Luleå in start of september this year.
I'm a fun and friendly person to have in a guild (i hope) and always in a good mood.

What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild?
I expect to have a fun time :yay: and to be treated well.
Torulk

Re: Torulk - dps warrior

Postby slightly » 14 Aug 2012, 13:30

Torulk wrote:don't be intimidated by my badass look

Thats a pretty badass look, unfortunately if your app is accepted I would have to insist you change it!

Best of luck with your app

Slightly
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ess/simple
slightly

Postby Daltino » 14 Aug 2012, 20:13

haha scared Slightly? :P

nice apply mate ;D
Never argue with and idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
Daltino

Postby Cherrycoke » 17 Aug 2012, 00:26

Hey Im sure Dalts told you about the superfastimbaawesome admin team.
We are discussing this - the hold up is your link to daltino!
Just to confirm - You would be raiding with the Warrior as your main.
Cherrycoke

Postby Torulk » 17 Aug 2012, 09:21

Hey!
Yeah the one that i would be raiding on is my warr. :rawr:

(/bonk daltino)
Torulk

Postby Daltino » 17 Aug 2012, 20:08

just get your fingers out for ones Cherry! :O
Never argue with and idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
Daltino

Postby Cherrycoke » 21 Aug 2012, 15:41

Hey Torulk,
We'd like to offer you a trial with a view to be part of our second 10 man team in MoP.
Please /w an admin in-game
Cherrycoke

Return to Recruitment