Meretseger - resto shaman 85 lvl

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

Meretseger - resto shaman 85 lvl

Postby Meretseger » 30 Jul 2012, 16:27

Character name : Meretseger

Role Applying for Social /Raider
Raider

Class/Level: 85

Character profile link (WoW Armory):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... r/advanced

Alts:
Keysshin
Chepre
Keyshin
and few more :)

Guild History
Twierdza, Clan Bearhawk, OMEGA, Nocturnal Dawn, The Final Word

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave:
Cant remember everyone, but OMEGA and ND disband and stop raiding, The Final Word disband team where i been because all players from this team leave guild.

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join:
I think its a good guild with nice atmosphere.

If you are an x-realm applicant: why have you chosen to migrate to Bloodhoof / how
did you hear about and consider applying to LW?

Please keep in mind that your char's history is one of the main sources of information available to us, when deciding on your application. A freshly
renamed/transferred char with no history at all does not give us much chance to evaluate your application, especially if you decide not to share any information
about your previous guild/realm/character name with us.

Raiding:

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot
in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements.

Do you have experience raiding Vanilla instances (ZG / AQ20 / MC / BWL / AQ40 / Naxx) or BC instances (Kara, SSC, TK, BT, MH etc.) from before LK was released?
I didnt raid much before wotlk.

Which raid experience did you get during LK and any in Cata?
ICC 12/12 normal 11/12 HC, ToC 5/5 normal 5/5 HC, FL 7/7 normal 5/7 HC (but have done 7/7 HC on other char, DS 8/8 normal 3/8 HC (but have done 6/8 HC on other char)

Which AddOns are you using for raiding?
DBM, VuhDo, Skada

Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one?
yes

Our core raiding times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-24:00 server time (please note that all our raiding times are servertime, which can differ from your local time, for example in the UK)

Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids?

If you state you can make 3 raids a week and are unable to, we will need to assess your status in the trial and the guild. If you join and then suddenly unable to raid we will move you to social status and recruit to fill your spot.

Think so yes, i mostly work morning but sometimes i have midday shift. For example i work 2 week 6-14 and then 1 week 14-22.

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?
I really like healing spec (have 3 healer char and still makes me happy) and shaman can bring few useful small buff for raid grp :)

Do you have a WWS or World of logs report so we can see how you’re performing in raids?
No

Extra Info

Water, Gold or Cheese?
Water

Tell us a little about the person behind the character!
I am 39 years old, live in Poland and work in a pharmaceutical company ^^

What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild?
To have fun, play with good atmosphere and with nice ppl :)
Last edited by Meretseger on 30 Jul 2012, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.
Meretseger

Re: Meretseger - resto shaman 85 lvl

Postby Indigo » 30 Jul 2012, 21:55

Thanks for your application and your interest in LW. Admins will have a little chat about your application and get back to you asap :)

Please allow me one additional question tho: you state that you wish to join us as social member, yet you filled in all the relevant information concerning a raidspot in our guild. As social member, it might be rare occasions to be given a raidspot, if at all; is that ok for you?
WoW: Indigo/Aurora @ Bloodhoof EU
SW:TOR: Ivrea/Corday @ The Red Eclipse EU
D3: Indigo#2926
SC2: Ivrea#527
Indigo

Postby Meretseger » 30 Jul 2012, 23:10

I filled in the application form as social member, because I realizm that getting a spot In raid team is not a starter option. However in future I would very much like to participate in raids. I like that very much, I love challenges and it gives me a lot of fun. I have certain raiding experience and I feel that this is a good continuation of my adventure with the game, after reaching max level. I have raided in every guild I previously been a member of and that is why I apply here, in hope that it will also happen here.
Meretseger

Postby Cherrycoke » 02 Aug 2012, 18:57

Hi Meretseger,
We'd like to accept your social application with a view to offer you a raiding opportunity in MoP.
Please /w an admin in game for inv
Cherrycoke

Return to Recruitment