85 raiding warlock Apply

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

85 raiding warlock Apply

Postby Hypnox » 29 Feb 2012, 15:56

Character name : Warlixs

Role Applying for Social /Raider
I am applying as raider becaus i love raiding in wow.
Class/Level:

Character profile link (WoW Armory):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... s/advanced
Alts:
Dont have any alts always played my warlock

Guild History: I started playing WoW in TBC in a guild named bookenrijders afther some flame wards in bokkenrijders a group within the guild made a new guild called Primodial fury i joined them we did some raids in tbc had a good progress. i quited when i compledted naxxramas in WOTLK for a long time. Now im back in WoW for 2 months and looking for a good raiding guild since my current guild is dying.

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave:Quit WoW/Inactive

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join: I heard they are a pretty good raiding guild and besides that i like to have fun with people in ts not only about progress its about having fun to and u guys seem like a fun but still serious guild.

If you are an x-realm applicant: why have you chosen to migrate to Bloodhoof / how did you hear about and consider applying to LW? I heared about LW when i typed in general chat that im looking for a raiding guild so got me send this website :D and saw some people under that name in sw to back in days.

Please keep in mind that your char's history is one of the main sources of information available to us, when deciding on your application. A freshly renamed/transferred char with no history at all does not give us much chance to evaluate your application, especially if you decide not to share any information about your previous guild/realm/character name with us.

Raiding:

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements. Not really sure what to type here i am fully gemmed/enchanted will always put effort into getting my dps maxed out such as change spec. also im an alchemist so i can make flasks.potions for the guild if they need it not for free ofc but less then ah atleast.

Do you have experience raiding Vanilla instances (ZG / AQ20 / MC / BWL / AQ40 / Naxx) or BC instances (Kara, SSC, TK, BT, MH etc.) from before LK was released? I did all raids in TBC dont remember or we completed them tho. i guess so/D

Which raid experience did you get during LK and any in Cata? I completed naxxramas 25 i think. and in cata with my old guild 4/8 normal 10 (most of time top 2 dps)

Which AddOns are you using for raiding? DBM,RECOUNT,BUTTONTIMERS,AGGRO meter. i dont like to have alot of addons i just take the really important ones out and i go on with that

Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one? i HAVE ts installed and i have a working microphone.

Our core raiding times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-24:00 server time (please note that all our raiding times are servertime, which can differ from your local time, for example in the UK)
I can Raid those days. but only till 22:30-23:00 MAX!! I can start raiding whenever i want that aint a problem

Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids? Most of time. i will if nothing happens irl.
If you state you can make 3 raids a week and are unable to, we will need to assess your status in the trial and the guild. If you join and then suddenly unable to raid we will move you to social status and recruit to fill your spot.

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids? I see Warlock as a very different class from all the other classes to be honest mainly becaus of the talent trees. or u can go for heavy aoe burst. or u can go for sustain ur single target dps. i always liked warlocks becaus of the dark arts and they are very good in raids due their Soulstone/healthstone well and they can tp people. and i just love the freedom of the class itself u can choose your own playstyle wich is with me destr/affl

Do you have a WWS or World of logs report so we can see how you’re performing in raids? I am not experienced with Worldoflogs as i just started wow 2 months i dont really know wha that is but in my old guild i was most of time top 2 dps

Extra Info

Water, Gold or Cheese? Water becaus i love drinking

Tell us a little about the person behind the character! What shall im a social person that loves to have a chat but serious when needed. atm im just a student that goes to partys often. so i have alot of spare time :D. u wont see me flaming becaus i simply cant flame i dont get angry at all exept if people are really trying to get me angry. as i was second raidleader in TBC i try to help the raid if we are wiping somewhere alot or change tactics. the role of raidleader didnt really dissapear yet :)

What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild? A fun but serious guild in raids and always in for a laugh i wont type a long text becaus i can explain it in one sentence basicly.
Hypnox

Re: 85 raiding warlock Apply

Postby Daltino » 29 Feb 2012, 21:45

Nice apply, hope too see you in the green chat soon :D
Never argue with and idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
Daltino

Postby Hypnox » 01 Mar 2012, 00:12

Im not really good in typing applys and make it look good but i tried my best thx:D
Hypnox

Postby Cherrycoke » 01 Mar 2012, 22:33

Hypnox wrote:Character name : Warlixs

I can Raid those days. but only till 22:30-23:00 MAX!! I can start raiding whenever i want that aint a problem

is that server time?
Cherrycoke

Postby Hypnox » 01 Mar 2012, 22:46

Yes thats server time but in weekends i can raid whenever i want.
Hypnox

Postby Cherrycoke » 03 Mar 2012, 00:45

Hypnox wrote:Character name : Warlixs

Role Applying for Social /Raider
I am applying as raider becaus i love raiding in wow.

We can't possibly accommodate you as a Raider if you have to leave early during raids.
You say you love raiding but that can be done as a social app along with our alts (which often finish early)
if you apply as Raider we expect you to to attend raids as much as possible and ofc be there the whole time...

I don't want to pry into your personal life but is there a reason you can't raid past 2300?

Maybe you want to consider changing your app to a social one?

As a Raider app I'm afraid we decline
Cherrycoke

Postby Hypnox » 03 Mar 2012, 13:00

Reason i can only play till 23:00 is im only 17 and i still go to school and during the weekdays my parents decide when i go to bed.... so that the reason i can only stay up till 23:00. has nothing to do with personal life :D
Hypnox

Return to Recruitment