Lahe - 85 Rogue Application.

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

Lahe - 85 Rogue Application.

Postby Lahe » 20 Feb 2012, 16:03

General Information:

Character name : Lahe

Role Applying for Social /Raider: Raider

Class/Level: Rogue 85

Character profile link (WoW Armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ahe/simple

Alts: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... hee/simple
85 draenei resto shaman

Guild History

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave: Nurfed EU, 3 GM-s decided to quit wow and the guild got to an end.

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join: Every other guild has a rogue and since most of the guilds are also 10-man, I don't think I will get accepted anywhere. So, when I found out you're running without a rogue, I decided to make an application here. Haven't made another application anywhere else yet. And I'm also quite far with my legendaries (11/60 clusters), so I really don't want to quit myself too.

If you are an x-realm applicant: why have you chosen to migrate to Bloodhoof / how did you hear about and consider applying to LW? Am not.

Please keep in mind that your char's history is one of the main sources of information available to us, when deciding on your application. A freshly renamed/transferred char with no history at all does not give us much chance to evaluate your application, especially if you decide not to share any information about your previous guild/realm/character name with us.

Raiding:

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements.

Do you have experience raiding Vanilla instances (ZG / AQ20 / MC / BWL / AQ40 / Naxx) or BC instances (Kara, SSC, TK, BT, MH etc.) from before LK was released? Everything up to Naxx. During BC I only cleared Kara and was arenaing.

Which raid experience did you get during LK and any in Cata? LK: Mostly arena. Cata: You can see it in the armory, many heroics in t11, 6/7 in t12 and only heroic morchok in t13.

Which AddOns are you using for raiding? TukUI, Skada, DBM, RSA etc. Named the most valuable ones for raiding. But yea, my UI is great for raiding. At least I see it fit really good.

Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one? Have mumble, ts, vent installed. Got a mic that I'm not afraid to use.

Our core raiding times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-24:00 server time (please note that all our raiding times are servertime, which can differ from your local time, for example in the UK)

Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids? Yup, they're good.
If you state you can make 3 raids a week and are unable to, we will need to assess your status in the trial and the guild. If you join and then suddenly unable to raid we will move you to social status and recruit to fill your spot.

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids? Subtlety and Combat OS. Well, sub is the best PvE spec for rogues in T13. At least in most of the fights, because of the mobility and high single-target dps. Only go combat (with sub reforges) for Ultraxion and Ultraxion heroic, because can't backstab Ultraxion unfortunately.

Do you have a WWS or World of logs report so we can see how you’re performing in raids? Ehm, yea. Nurfed EU logs here: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/103431/

Extra Info

Water, Gold or Cheese? Cheese : D

Tell us a little about the person behind the character! I'm 18 years old, from Estonia. I believe I'm rather good in English. I can understand it and I'm good with taking orders from the raid leader for example. I understand sarcasm, can take jokes etc.

What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild? First of all, since my guild disbanded I also lost the people that were in my last guild. So I'm looking to meet new people and contribute to a gulid as a whole (not just raid). Secondly, your guilds raiding times are similar to my old guild raiding times. Main reason, I believe, is still that I want to belong to a group in Wow and actually be a part of the group (contribute to a guild AS A WHOLE), not just be a good raider with good dps.

Would like to add a final word here:
I really hope that I can get a part in your guild and since I had a conversation with an officer from your guild, who was really friendly, I believe everyone else here is friendly as well.

Regards,
Lahe.
Lahe

Re: Lahe - 85 Rogue Application.

Postby Cherrycoke » 23 Feb 2012, 01:55

Sorted in game
Welcome (and good luck!)
Cherrycoke

Return to Recruitment