85 Priest for social spot

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

85 Priest for social spot

Postby Cyanosis » 01 Feb 2012, 15:17

Hi,

I'm Cyanosis, in real life robert, and im a 85 Priest looking for a social spot in Lightwalkers.

I just turned 27 and i'm on the grind to the 30. I suprise myself more often with the phrase "Easy guys, i'm not 18 anymore" so i'm guessing i am growing up a little...
I come from Badhoevedorp, The Netherlands, wich is a small part of the south of Amsterdam and no i don't smoke week or use drugs. Except Alcohol once in a while :)

I work allot and my times often aren't 9 to 5. This is why i can't raid unfortunately. I play WoW casual.
I've been around since vanilla, the year that WoW came to us. I played on Bloodscalp first, where i got addicted to WoW. I was MT in a guild and we raided MC and later BWL hardcore.
Then the guild broke up due to management issues, and i migrated to Bloodhoof with irl friends. I joined Judean Peoples Front (later J P F) for some time on my rogue and mage. But that was in 2005-2008.
I took a brake for a while then, and made this priest, and since playing casually.

Character profile link (WoW Armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodhoof/Cyanosis/simple

Alts:

85 Warrior -Jimmyusee (Kul Tiras, Horde, i know, right ?)
85 Shaman -Cyanosis (Kul Tiras, Horde)
85 Rogue - Sixteynine (Kul Tiras, Horde)
85 Mage - Mentalbob (Bloodhoof, Alliance, in the guild Allied Forces, for rl reasons :))

Well, i think thats about it, hope to hear form you guys.

Cya around,

Robert
"A lonely gray couch, Oh Look! cried Ned, and then the kingdom was his forever, The End"
Cyanosis

Re: 85 Priest for social spot

Postby Cherrycoke » 05 Feb 2012, 13:28

" 85 Mage - Mentalbob "

this did it for me - hopefully one day you'll find out why

poke admin in game for inv
Cherrycoke,Chemopal,Indigo,Macapple,Blackduke
Cherrycoke

Postby Cyanosis » 06 Feb 2012, 22:31

I also got a mage called CriticalBill, fitting i thought :)
"A lonely gray couch, Oh Look! cried Ned, and then the kingdom was his forever, The End"
Cyanosis

Postby Cyanosis » 26 Feb 2012, 22:44

Btw i can only view the public area (and tavern of light). Are there more topics then this ? If so can i get acces to them if thats possible ?
Cyanosis

Postby Cherrycoke » 27 Feb 2012, 19:24

you have to chant "I love Cherrycoke" as you type in your forum password before it will work ;)
Cherrycoke

Return to Recruitment