Old man looking for company

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

Old man looking for company

Postby crowlord » 20 Nov 2011, 23:31

Character name : Zarinad

Role Applying for Social

Class/Level: 27 (for now) hunter

Character profile link (WoW Armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... nad/simple

Alts: My old main Khrolauhd is naked and pennyless... but still alive! http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... uhd/simple

Guild History

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave:

I was previously in Clan Bearhawk (with my old main Khrolauhd), I believe they have disbanded while I "rested" my account. I am returning to WoW after an absence of several years in which i dabbled in Lotro, CoH and Rift. Before WoW I was guilded in a SWG guild called Phoenix

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join:

Lightwalkers appears nice and active and overall its nice to see a raiding guild that accepts that some people may want to play socially.

Raiding:

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements.

I am not raiding orientated...yet but have done in the past. I am from WoW at the BC era.

Do you have experience raiding Vanilla instances (ZG / AQ20 / MC / BWL / AQ40 / Naxx) or BC instances (Kara, SSC, TK, BT, MH etc.) from before LK was released?

ZG AQ20 are the one is believe....

Which raid experience did you get during LK and any in Cata?

I am a LK and Cata noob. in fact I have yet to get them, I will once i am reaching a need for it.

Which AddOns are you using for raiding?

N/A but am very happy for addons in the future

Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one?

Have used, would again.

Our core raiding times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-24:00 server time (please note that all our raiding times are servertime, which can differ from your local time, for example in the UK)

Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids?
If you state you can make 3 raids a week and are unable to, we will need to assess your status in the trial and the guild. If you join and then suddenly unable to raid we will move you to social status and recruit to fill your spot.

Not really applicable... Im social!

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?

Like range and damage, fancied a change from Pyro Mage which my main was. Given all the changes in the time i was away I decided i should start from scratch and funded my new main with my old mains stuff.

Do you have a WWS or World of logs report so we can see how you’re performing in raids?

NA
Extra Info

Gold baby, give me the shiney :D

Tell us a little about the person behind the character!

I am an older family man, not prone to the hissy fits that younger players have. Am playing purely for fun and therefre dont see WoW as my world. What I am looking for is a bit more life in my chat box that only a guild can bring. I have a strange predelictation for bad movies and trivia and am apparently a bit odd. You can see how odd at my main blog reveiwedatrandom.com (yay a plug) :)

What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild?

I simply want some company on those cold grinding nights and a community behind my mmo experience. I am a soloer at heart so don't ask much but am more then ready to give back. A follower rather then a leader if you point and say kill... i will.

My real name is Paul. How dull.
crowlord

Re: Old man looking for company

Postby Cherrycoke » 22 Nov 2011, 01:19

hi Paul, thanks for your app
admins will have a little chat about letting another old guy in to the guild and let you know!
Cherrycoke

Postby Macapple » 22 Nov 2011, 13:57

There can only be one old person... and thats Paloca :P

Good luck with app

Mac (2nd oldest person :P)
Macapple

Postby Indigo » 22 Nov 2011, 21:44

Poke any admin ingame for an invite ;)
WoW: Indigo/Aurora @ Bloodhoof EU
SW:TOR: Ivrea/Corday @ The Red Eclipse EU