Alekto 85 mage

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

Alekto 85 mage

Postby Alekto » 17 Oct 2011, 20:03

General Information:

Character name : Alekto

Role Applying for Social /Raider
raider
Class/Level:
Mage/85
Character profile link (WoW Armory):

Alts:
Taina (rogue)

Guild History
Wild girls, Versus, Cause and effect

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave:
all guilds got disbandet

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join:
I like guilds with history

If you are an x-realm applicant: why have you chosen to migrate to Bloodhoof / how did you hear about and consider applying to LW?

Please keep in mind that your char's history is one of the main sources of information available to us, when deciding on your application. A freshly renamed/transferred char with no history at all does not give us much chance to evaluate your application, especially if you decide not to share any information about your previous guild/realm/character name with us.

Raiding:

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements.

Do you have experience raiding Vanilla instances (ZG / AQ20 / MC / BWL / AQ40 / Naxx) or BC instances (Kara, SSC, TK, BT, MH etc.) from before LK was released?
yes, aq40 to twins, some of u remember, and Naxx spider wing

Which raid experience did you get during LK and any in Cata?
LK 80%, and Cata none

Which AddOns are you using for raiding?
mage fever, DBM, decursive

Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one?
yes

Our core raiding times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-24:00 server time (please note that all our raiding times are servertime, which can differ from your local time, for example in the UK)

Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids?
For now, yes. But who knows what tomarow brings.

If you state you can make 3 raids a week and are unable to, we will need to assess your status in the trial and the guild. If you join and then suddenly unable to raid we will move you to social status and recruit to fill your spot.

Roger.

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?
I do damage, and im trying to do it well. And my class is bringing damage and food to raids :D. Vendor machine. Fire vendor machine. BUM. :wiz:

Do you have a WWS or World of logs report so we can see how you’re performing in raids?
Nope.

Extra Info

Water, Gold or Cheese?
Cheese, and ham.

Tell us a little about the person behind the character!
Tall, handsome guy.

What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild?
All best :)
Alekto

Re: Alekto 85 mage

Postby Indigo » 17 Oct 2011, 22:01

Give us a day or 2 to decide, and we'll get in touch ;)
WoW: Indigo/Aurora @ Bloodhoof EU
SW:TOR: Ivrea/Corday @ The Red Eclipse EU
D3: Indigo#2926
SC2: Ivrea#527
Indigo

Re: Alekto 85 mage

Postby Alekto » 30 Oct 2011, 22:02

i did find guild for me cya all
Alekto

Return to Recruitment