Resto Shaman snuss! dwarf female <3

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

Resto Shaman snuss! dwarf female <3

Postby Snuss.bh » 13 Oct 2011, 11:42

General Information: Well what to say, In general i am a 18 years old student at KTH here in Cold sweden (stockholm).Started wow when I was 14 years old and have had some breaks between but seems i cant get away from this game.I play mostly wow on my free time as i enjoy it so much (hopefully everyone else in the guild also).I take criticism very good. I always enjoy getting feedback of my actions.I know have decided to find a social and also raiding guild that is mature and stable.This guild seems perfect.

Character name :Snuss

Role Applying for Social /Raider
Raider and social i would say
Class/Level:
Shaman 85
Character profile link (WoW Armory):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... uss/simple
Alts:glimwicket,xerod and horde ones

Guild History
Well i was in Brain over brawn with my resto druid (citronflask) as a core raider for 2-3months. then I decided to quite wow but unfortunately it didnt work.When i came back my spot was taken (well i knew it wold be taken) so i decided to do a faction change to play with some friends at the evil side (horde).Then i got tired and started lvling this shaman :) and have enjoyed it since then. If you wonder my druid name now is limeflaska.
Previous guild(s) & reason to leave:Oops

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join: Basically my shaman was an orc and i just faction changed it some days ago. And decided i want to start some serious raiding.And one of your officers wrote to me to check out your website and after reading all the rules and the guilds goals, i was really grateful of that officer linking the website :) and here i am applying to the guild.

If you are an x-realm applicant: why have you chosen to migrate to Bloodhoof / how did you hear about and consider applying to LW? I have always played on BH and i just love it dont know why.

Please keep in mind that your char's history is one of the main sources of information available to us, when deciding on your application. A freshly renamed/transferred char with no history at all does not give us much chance to evaluate your application, especially if you decide not to share any information about your previous guild/realm/character name with us.
Raiding:My shaman doesnt have alot of achs or bosses killed. But this was just a alt at beggining until i really enjoyed playing resto.Tough my main limeflaska has 2/7 FL, i have attempted lord rylioth also and ofc watched and videos of every boss in Fl. the 2/7 bosses are shannox and Beth.

I started wow in vanilla but as i said i was 14 years old so i didnt really know what i was doing. When i started growing (both in wow and Real life) I saw i enjoy pve more than pvp.When wotlk came out i decided i will be raiding. I applyied to a guild (dont remember the name was really long time ago) and started raiding ICC. After many wipes and tears of blood we downed Lk and some 5/12 hc.Then i stopped raiding seriously for quite a while.So i basically was just puging later on until cata came out and i joined Brain over brawn right from the start of cata.Then we got defender of the shattered void.No hc yet downed at cata content. and Later on fl 2/7.

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements.

Do you have experience raiding Vanilla instances (ZG / AQ20 / MC / BWL / AQ40 / Naxx) or BC instances (Kara, SSC, TK, BT, MH etc.) from before LK was released?
Forgot to mention it at raid history but might aswell mention it here. I got huge exp from nax and a little from kara.Naxx was actually my favourite raid instance.Got kel thuzad killed on my hunter (doesnt exist anymore my brother took it )
Which raid experience did you get during LK and any in Cata?
Already mentioned it .
Which AddOns are you using for raiding?
Dbm, bartender,Atlas loot,x perl. and other small ones but depends on the encounter
Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one?
Ts is installed and ready. Mic would be a problem as i just bought a new computer and inculsive thoose i got siberia steelseries headset without a mic -.-. But for further notice i could be able to get one if its necessary.

Our core raiding times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-24:00 server time (please note that all our raiding times are servertime, which can differ from your local time, for example in the UK)
Seems like good times. I am able to raid at thoose times tough i might have to skip maybe 1-2 raids per month for my exams.( as i said 1-2 times only)
Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids?
If you state you can make 3 raids a week and are unable to, we will need to assess your status in the trial and the guild. If you join and then suddenly unable to raid we will move you to social status and recruit to fill your spot.

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?
I have always (almost always) played a healer in my wow life. Alawys enjoyed healing people than killing people. I dont know what i see in healing but its something very charming.First of all i will bring my healing skills from my resto shaman into the raids. I will also bring a sexy female dwarf in to the raids.I also give out good vibes at raids meaning good energy i am never negative "almost"
Do you have a WWS or World of logs report so we can see how you’re performing in raids?

Sorry dont have anything of wws or world of logs.
Extra Info:
Laid back swedish student basically lf a raiding guild with my sexy female dwarf shaman.

Water, Gold or Cheese?
Water, as gold or cheese wont make me live.With water i can survive for some weeks without eating cheese.And gold.... WHO WOULD TAKE GOLD?
Snuss.bh

Re: Resto Shaman snuss! dwarf female <3

Postby Cherrycoke » 19 Oct 2011, 00:03

declined
Apologies for delay as we explained in-game

Good luck finding new guild :)
Cherrycoke

Return to Recruitment