Social/Raider Holy/Prot Paladin

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

Social/Raider Holy/Prot Paladin

Postby Natalíâ » 22 Sep 2011, 18:30

Recruitment Template - please use!

Postby Nova » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:17 am
If you wish to join the ranks of Lightwalkers, please take a little time and tell us a few things about yourself and your char(s).

General Information:

Character name : Natalíâ

Role Applying for Social /Raider I want to aply as social and become raider when needed. I´m very social so i would like to join and help people get gear and help them whit achiv and so on, but sometime it would be very nice to raid.

Class/Level:85

Character profile link (WoW Armory): can link you that later becaurse i have just transover back to bloodhoof i was missing it to much. so but i have 370 in prot gear as os and 373 in holy as ms

Alts:

Guild History

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave:When i was at nagrand i was in pandora and i leave becaurse i want to get back to bloodhoof pandora was the second best guild before fl imperium was the best. And a friend of mine irl friend was a old member in LW call snapa holy pala and he and i deside to come back here and aply for LW theres is very nice and kind mature people at bloodhoof, yes thats why i left

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join:Well as i sad becore my irl snapa was a old member in your guild at vanilla time and he have sad so many good things abaut LW and how fun you have when you raid, so snapa and i deside to try make at aply to you and become a social glad mature member of you all.

If you are an x-realm applicant: why have you chosen to migrate to Bloodhoof / how did you hear about and consider applying to LW? Yes i was first on bloodhoof then we did go over to nagrand becaurse all my irl transover there and now i miss bloodhoof so i wanted to come back. An i have heard about you sins long time ago. And i chose LW becaurse i think that this might be a perfect guild for me socail and even raid and if snapa comes here to maybe i can get to know more people and it is never wrong to get to know more people.

Please keep in mind that your char's history is one of the main sources of information available to us, when deciding on your application. A freshly renamed/transferred char with no history at all does not give us much chance to evaluate your application, especially if you decide not to share any information about your previous guild/realm/character name with us.

Raiding:

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements.

Do you have experience raiding Vanilla instances (ZG / AQ20 / MC / BWL / AQ40 / Naxx) or BC instances (Kara, SSC, TK, BT, MH etc.) from before LK was released? well i play a short time at vanilla but it was on my friends char so i play a littel when he was beside me, then i started play seriest when tbc comes out. And after that i have run all instanses. But as no boost in highlev i have down BT SCC (not lastboss) SW Kara TK not MH. I never play naxx 40.

Which raid experience did you get during LK and any in Cata? at wotlk i down all got lk to 13% and after lk i did down bot and bwd and tofw and down 2 first bosses in fl have never get a chans to fight they other.

Which AddOns are you using for raiding? i use UI then i have the most normal addons omen recount dbm taunt master sexymap quartz cliniq atlasloot bartender scrolling combat text sun art tidy plates and a few more.

Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one? I have skype, Team speak, ventrilo,Mumble. And yes both works

Our core raiding times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-24:00 server time (please note that all our raiding times are servertime, which can differ from your local time, for example in the UK)

Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids? yes i will, i work but i work on day time. so i work on hotell so very close my home. And i allso prepare everytime whit buff and flask into raid, so normal stuff that u never miss it.

If you state you can make 3 raids a week and are unable to, we will need to assess your status in the trial and the guild. If you join and then suddenly unable to raid we will move you to social status and recruit to fill your spot.

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids? I have play all diff class hunter was to easy just, rouge was boring just stand in stealth stack combo and then dps mage just type 2 button really bored, warrior was to complicated for me same whit lock. Shaman might be fun, But paladin is more fun i chose it becaurse i dont like small heal that lay on and pop up i like big heal powerful heals, and paladin can do everything dps heal tank u never get tierd of it. I belive that paladin is a must in a raid and i want to be that person that are in big need in raid.

Do you have a WWS or World of logs report so we can see how you’re performing in raids? No i´m apologize really sorry that i dont have that.

Extra Info

Water, Gold or Cheese? Well it despend what you mean whit this but gold is importand ingame and water and cheese is very important irl.

Tell us a little about the person behind the character! Well i´m 25years work daytime at hilton work in conference front desk F&B i still live whit my mum hard to find a partment in sweden, only live whit my mum becaurse my dad leave us for an half year ago he die in canser. so i have a big sister 28 have 2 sister sons, that i like to spend time whit. I like everything around IT and tv blu-ray. I use to go out some time and have a few beer or rose whine, i´m very social and have nice energi. Have many friends that i use to spend time whit allso. Wow for me is a game there you can enjoy meet new people have same joke lafe and have fun, on my free time.

What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild? easy very easy treat me on same way as i treat you all.

Ofc you don't necessarily have to post your application in our public forum - feel free to send it per PM to Indigo, Macapple, Vireni or Stalwart if you wish the application to be handled discreetly. Well maybe not Mac, discreet is not in his repertoire.... :p
Natalíâ

Re: Social/Raider Holy/Prot Paladin

Postby Djalgat » 30 Sep 2011, 14:20

Time for an answer or have I missed something? ;)
a.k.a Phoenïx ;)
Djalgat

Postby Indigo » 30 Sep 2011, 14:36

One of the admins had a chat ingame
WoW: Indigo/Aurora @ Bloodhoof EU
SW:TOR: Ivrea/Corday @ The Red Eclipse EU
D3: Indigo#2926
SC2: Ivrea#527
Indigo

Postby Djalgat » 30 Sep 2011, 19:02