Social Apply

Want to apply to join the ranks of Lightwalkers?

Social Apply

Postby koningtoet » 06 Sep 2011, 20:25

General Information: I am 22 years old trainee biology teacher and living in the nehterlands and piraatjes is my little brother

Character name : Ferchos, Prego, Monoko

Role Applying for Social

Class/Level: 85, warlock, DK

Character profile link (WoW Armory):http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodhoof/Prego/advanced

Alts: Monoko, Ferchos

Guild History

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave: Vlaamse leeuwen. I want to leave because there well Dutch and there hasn't been much progress in the raids. Also there is a lack of attendance in the guild and the people in the guild tend too lose there focus if they can't get easy loot. I also raided with my former guild on Earthen ring as horde but because my guild fell apart for social reason i quited wow for 2 months. then i started playin on an alt in bloodhoof and here i am now.

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join: My brother is in it and i like playin wow with my bro

Raiding:

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements.

Do you have experience raiding Vanilla instances (ZG / AQ20 / MC / BWL / AQ40 / Naxx) or BC instances (Kara, SSC, TK, BT, MH etc.) from before LK was released?
I have raided every instance in vanilla except for Naxx on the server scarshield legion with Pulse after that i sort of free loaded through BC doing kara, gruul, tempest keep

Which raid experience did you get during LK and any in Cata?

Raided everything on normal in LK and downed almost all bosses in Cata

Which AddOns are you using for raiding?

Omen, Skada, DBM,

Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one?

Can always get it

Our core raiding times are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-24:00 server time (please note that all our raiding times are servertime, which can differ from your local time, for example in the UK)

Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids?
If you state you can make 3 raids a week and are unable to, we will need to assess your status in the trial and the guild. If you join and then suddenly unable to raid we will move you to social status and recruit to fill your spot.

I don't know yet because my school schedule isn't filled out yet and i don't know on which days i am going too sport

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?

Because I feel most acustom too that specc

Do you have a WWS or World of logs report so we can see how you’re performing in raids?

Don't know what that is

Extra Info

RL

Name: Matthijs van der Werf
Studying: Biology Education
Sports: Basketball, maybe going to play rugby
Hobbies: well wow, watch series, reading books, playing games and doing biology stuff
koningtoet

Re: Social Apply

Postby Macapple » 07 Sep 2011, 00:11

thanks for your app, could you tell us which char is your bros?

Mac
Macapple

Postby Coñoo » 07 Sep 2011, 13:56

I'll help you, old man

koningtoet wrote:...and Piraatjes is my little brother
Coñoo

Postby Macapple » 12 Sep 2011, 11:25

ahh need a new glasses prescription..
Macapple

Return to Recruitment