Old guildy just wandering by

Off topic or ingame related - grab a drink, chat with friends.

Old guildy just wandering by

Postby Hevn » 15 Jan 2012, 21:37

Apologies for the size, but I figured i'd just post one of my ancient screenies (first kill of mount hyjal - rage winterchill i believe)... suppose it's partly a 'where are they now' shot? Enjoy savoring Macapple in his high class t5/za dress combo...or marvel at how all of us paladins fitted so much pink into our outfits? (even bob, altho we wouldnt let him have the sexy crystal shoulders) + indi pretending to be enjoying pressing chain heal on a shaman. Switched a lock over to the server for the purpose of xferring a bunch of heirlooms as a seed char under a slight bastardisation of my old name (formerly Hevn now just Hevnly)

Hevn

Re: Old guildy just wandering by

Postby Indigo » 16 Jan 2012, 02:28

I can't read all the names, but i think from those on the screenie, only very few are actually still in WoW LW today: Snip, Macapple, Dukejames (Alaranna) and me. Technically, Bob and, Osyren are also still there, but have moved on to SW:ToR. Swinook and Stielz are inactive for ages now.

The rest moved on, either from LW, or Bloodhoof or WoW.
WoW: Indigo/Aurora @ Bloodhoof EU
SW:TOR: Ivrea/Corday @ The Red Eclipse EU
D3: Indigo#2926
SC2: Ivrea#527
Indigo

Re: Old guildy just wandering by

Postby Xaibari » 16 Jan 2012, 22:14

Hey Hevn, wow first kill at Mt Hyjal thats a looooong time ago. Hope you are well. I'm also not on WoW but still with LW in SWTOR :)

Take Care :)
Xaibari

Return to Tavern of Light